Welcome To Mount Mayhem Haunt
The dark carnival has come to Mount Mayhem bringing with it an array of malevolent clowns, foreboding fortune tellers, wicked games, torturous mazes and freak show gore. The remnants of the Darklings, Glomung, Hades and Lamia haunt the rotting abandoned residence of previous Mount Mayhem disturbances. Join our band of misplaced misfits whistling a creepy tune or two as you enter the void of the Zirkus.
* This a Halloween display is at a private residence and put together by the kids and family.
* This Halloween display is in our backyard and small groups (up to 5) can go through at a time.
* Please read the rules on the side bar and please wear covered shoes. NO heels or flip flops...
* There are live actors as well as moving and non-moving props.
* We do this because we love Halloween and creativity for our neighborhood.
* The haunt is complimentary but donations are accepted.
* No actors will scream or touch you.
* We spend over 150 hours yearly building all our props and we change themes yearly.
* So with that being said please feel free to bring your kids as this is a family friendly yard haunt.
* Enter at Your Own Risk
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
2018 Zirkus Commercial
Like On Facebook
1740 E. Purdue Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Info Line: 602-507-7160
Dates: October 26, 27, 28, 30, 31
Times: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
* All minors must be accompanied by an adult. This is a home haunt for the love of Halloween.
* This is a family run haunt so everything you will enjoy at this haunt has been made and put together with the family and volunteers so please respect the haunt.
* Most of all have fun!
Do and Don't
DO - bring your whole family
DO - stay with the group you go in with
DO - watch your step while going through the haunt
DO - respect the actors space
DON'T - hit the actors
DON'T - run
DON'T - wear high heels, wedges, or flip flops