Welcome To Mount Mayhem Haunt
For centuries, as night falls, the creatures of the dusk have been swarming among us without any restrictions. The Glomung creatures inhabited The Darklings last year at Mount Mayhem. The result is that the children of the orphanage have now vowed their allegiances to the creatures of the Glomung. No one knows what the outcomes lies but it is certain that as the sun sets these creatures will make themselves known at Mount Mayhem.
* This a Halloween display is at a private residence and put together by the kids and family.
* This Halloween display is in our backyard and small groups (up to 5) can go through at a time.
* Please read the rules on the side bar and please wear covered shoes. NO heels or flip flops...
* There are live actors as well as moving and non-moving props.
* We do this because we love Halloween and creativity for our neighborhood.
* The haunt is complimentary but donations are accepted.
* No actors will scream or touch you.
* We spend over 150 hours yearly building all our props and we change themes yearly.
* So with that being said please feel free to bring your kids as this is a family friendly yard haunt.
* Enter at Your Own Risk
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
Mount Mayhem 2016 Teaser
Mount Mayhem 2016 Preview: Glomung
Like On Facebook
1740 E. Purdue Ave.
Info Line: 602-507-7160
Times: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
* All minors must be accompanied by an adult. This is a home haunt for the love of Halloween.
* This is a family run haunt so everything you will enjoy at this haunt has been made and put together with the family and volunteers so please respect the haunt.
* Most of all have fun!
Do and Don't
DO - bring your whole family
DO - stay with the group you go in with
DO - watch your step while going through the haunt
DO - respect the actors space
DON'T - hit the actors
DON'T - run
DON'T - wear high heels, wedges, or flip flops